- Three arrested after cannabis farm discovered in Stockport - Manchester Evening News August 28, 2016Manchester Evening NewsThree arrested after cannabis farm discovered in StockportManchester Evening NewsOfficers raided the home at 12.30pm on Friday, August 26, and seized a 'large quantity' of cannabis. A spokesman for Greater Manchester Police said three men have been arrested on suspicion of cannabis production and remain in custody for questio […]
- Smoking cannabis makes you lazy, study suggests - The Independent August 26, 2016The IndependentSmoking cannabis makes you lazy, study suggestsThe IndependentResearchers at the University of British Columbia gave the chemical tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the main brain-affecting ingredient in cannabis, to laboratory rats. They found this made them less willing to carry out a complex task for a large reward ...Cannabis compound THC affects […]
- Low-key protest in Flowerpot Fields for Exeter legalise cannabis campaigners - Exeter Express and Echo August 28, 2016Exeter Express and EchoLow-key protest in Flowerpot Fields for Exeter legalise cannabis campaignersExeter Express and EchoSupporters of Devon Cannabis Social Club turned out for a low-key protest picnic in an Exeter park. There were about 45 people at the event, designed to highlight the campaign to decriminialise the Class B drug. Although there was the sme […]
- California cannabis growers lobby for official 'champagne' region alongside other appellations - International Business Times UK August 29, 2016International Business Times UKCalifornia cannabis growers lobby for official 'champagne' region alongside other appellationsInternational Business Times UKMendocino marijuana farmers are taking a leaf out of France's book and plotting to arrange a "champagne of weed" and other appellations for cannabis from the Emerald Triangle of n […]
- Cannabis will be the new must-have beauty ingredient, researchers predict - Telegraph.co.uk August 26, 2016Telegraph.co.ukCannabis will be the new must-have beauty ingredient, researchers predictTelegraph.co.ukWhen it comes to new buzz ingredients, the beauty industry loves anything quirky - hence the fascination with bee venom, placentas and snail mucus. And now it seems cannabis if the predictions from the trend forecasters at The Future Laboratory are ...
- Cannabis DOES make people lazy according to University of California study - Daily Mail August 24, 2016Daily MailCannabis DOES make people lazy according to University of California studyDaily MailSpending hours in a daze and munching on snacks are traits long associated with weed smokers. And a new study suggests there well may be some truth to the belief - as marijuana does cause laziness. Those given an active compound in cannabis were ...Researchers find […]
- Man fined for smoking cannabis behind the wheel - South Wales Evening Post August 28, 2016South Wales Evening PostMan fined for smoking cannabis behind the wheelSouth Wales Evening PostA PENYGROES man who was caught smoking around £1 worth of cannabis behind the wheel has been fined over £200. Gareth Gwyn Davies admitted two charges when he appeared at Llanelli Magistrates' Court. The 22-year-old pleaded guilty to ...
- New Campaign in Colorado Looks to Keep Underage Kids From Using Cannabis - MERRY JANE August 28, 2016MERRY JANENew Campaign in Colorado Looks to Keep Underage Kids From Using CannabisMERRY JANEIt's one of the most cannabis-friendly regions around, and has a high-caliber culture that represents all of the best things that marijuana and hemp has to offer the world. But, not everything is all peachy in the green wonderland of Colorado, and ...
- Police 'have given up on cannabis' as just 1 in 4 caught with the drug are charged - Daily Mail August 23, 2016Daily MailPolice 'have given up on cannabis' as just 1 in 4 caught with the drug are chargedDaily MailPolice have reportedly given up on prosecuting people for cannabis, with just one in four people caught now being charged. Many forces have a lax approach to cannabis use and some virtually ignore it, with as few of 14 per cent of offenders charged […]
- Promoting Cannabis Legalization: Advice From The Experts - Dope Magazine August 29, 2016Promoting Cannabis Legalization: Advice From The ExpertsDope MagazineThe end of cannabis prohibition is something we can all get behind. Whether you smoke, dab or just know someone who does, it's clear that cannabis should be removed from the list of Schedule I drugs. The good news is that the United States is headed in ...
- Three arrested after cannabis farm discovered in Stockport - Manchester Evening News August 28, 2016
Top Posts & Pages
- 16,263 hits
August 2016 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- #12292 (no title)
- Blog New
- Hydroponics Store
- “Just Be Good to Me” – S.O.S. Band [Digitally Remastered]
- Best Songs Hip Hop R&B Mix 2015 – New Hip Hop R&B Songs 2015 Mix 7
- Big Daddy Kane – Aint No Half Steppin
- Fiend – There’s One In Every Family (Full Album)
- Lady Lykez – Chat 2 Your Man
- Lost Boyz – Legal Drug Money (Full Album) HQ
- Sneaker Pimps. SP4. (Full Album).
- Tabanacle – Superman feat. Bilzar & Mandem On The Wall (Music Video)
- Science PDF