- Mom: Cannabis oil drastically improving daughter's life - WXIA-TV September 1, 2015WXIA-TVMom: Cannabis oil drastically improving daughter's lifeWXIA-TVATLANTA -- Cannabis oil is working for the 2-year-old Winder girl 11Alive has been following through her journey, and it was never more evident than during a recent therapy session. "How do you feel? You look awesome," said Lainey Cleveland's therapist.and more »
- Only Comprehensive Regulation Protects Cannabis Businesses - Huffington Post September 1, 2015Huffington PostOnly Comprehensive Regulation Protects Cannabis BusinessesHuffington PostNearly half of all states in the U.S. have some form of cannabis legalization on the books, but that has not been enough to protect businesses from prosecution by both local and federal authorities. Broad and undefined state laws have allowed the ...
- Snakes and cannabis seized in Blue Mts - 9news.com.au September 1, 2015Ten Eyewitness NewsSnakes and cannabis seized in Blue Mts9news.com.auA man will face court on drug charges after 91 cannabis plants and four snakes were seized at a property in the Blue Mountains, police say. Officers executed a search warrant at the Warragamba address around midday on Tuesday, allegedly finding a ...Man charged after police seize 91 cannabi […]
- Cannabis Cup not coming to Portland in 2015 - kgw.com September 1, 2015OregonLive.comCannabis Cup not coming to Portland in 2015kgw.comUpdate: After High Times had difficulty finding a venue for a 2015 Cannabis Cup event in the Portland metro area, organizers pulled their application, the Oregonian reports. High Times is still considering an Oregon location for the 2016 Cannabis Cup.High Times pulls plug on holding Cannabis Cup […]
- How taking cannabis harms fertility: Smoking pot more than once a week 'lowers ... - Daily Mail September 1, 2015Daily MailHow taking cannabis harms fertility: Smoking pot more than once a week 'lowers ...Daily MailSmoking cannabis more than once a week can drastically harm a man's fertility, lowering their sperm count by a third, experts have warned. And when a man combines marijuana with harder drugs, including cocaine and ecstasy, the harm to sperm count w […]
- 'Shatter': Man found with 100g of potent form of cannabis which looks like ... - The Independent September 1, 2015The Independent'Shatter': Man found with 100g of potent form of cannabis which looks like ...The IndependentIt is made by extracting resin from cannabis marijuana and soaking it in solvents, and is then extracted a second time which removes any lipids of fats. Users normally take the drug by melting and then smoking it. The Canadian Mountain police […]
- Dabbing: the 'cannabis crack' that makes skunk seem weak - The Guardian August 31, 2015The GuardianDabbing: the 'cannabis crack' that makes skunk seem weakThe GuardianOil finally offers the opportunity to deliver the medicinal effects of cannabis without the trippy ones. The same process that allows producers to create super-concentrated cannabis for dabbing also lets them cater for people who need cannabis for ...
- Bay Area's Best Medical Cannabis Lounge Goes Cannabis-Free - East Bay Express September 1, 2015East Bay ExpressBay Area's Best Medical Cannabis Lounge Goes Cannabis-FreeEast Bay ExpressThe Green Door's Lounge8Four7 on Howard Street in San Francisco has regularly drawn hundreds of patrons each day with its walls of flatscreen TVs, plush stools, broad tables, billiards, vaporizers, and snack machines. A home to many cannabis community ...
- Heavy cannabis users at risk of 'severe vomiting syndrome' – expert - RT September 1, 2015RTHeavy cannabis users at risk of 'severe vomiting syndrome' – expertRTIn the GHFBB medical journal, the authors said better awareness of CHS would result in “fewer hospital admissions and needless investigations,” adding it may provide patients with “real motivation to abstain from cannabis.” CHS was first reported in ...Too much marijuana causes […]
- Cannabis oil last hope for Texas child with epilepsy - KXAN.com September 2, 2015KXAN.comCannabis oil last hope for Texas child with epilepsyKXAN.comGreg Abbott signed a bill into law that legalized the use of cannabis oil for epilepsy patients, making Texas the 16th state to allow access to limited medical use of marijuana-derived oils. “A lot of Texans are ready to see access to medical marijuana ...and more »
- Mom: Cannabis oil drastically improving daughter's life - WXIA-TV September 1, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- 15,703 hits
September 2015 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30