- Bedlington Station Primary School pupils caught with cannabis - BBC News May 24, 2016BBC NewsBedlington Station Primary School pupils caught with cannabisBBC NewsTwo eight-year-old school children have been caught with cannabis in their playground. Police were called when the year four pupils at Bedlington Station Primary, in Northumberland, were found to be in possession of the drug. Head teacher Carl ...Children as young as EIGHT caught wi […]
- Reforming Drug Policy Shouldn't Just Be About Cannabis - Liberal Democrat Voice May 24, 2016Liberal Democrat VoiceReforming Drug Policy Shouldn't Just Be About CannabisLiberal Democrat Voicedrugs We are the party at the forefront of drug reform policy. There are and have been smaller, single-issue parties that have been campaigning for the legalisation of cannabis for years, but we are the only major party to bring the debate on to the ...Cann […]
- Why I smoked cannabis and why it should be legal - Exeter Express and Echo May 24, 2016Exeter Express and EchoWhy I smoked cannabis and why it should be legalExeter Express and EchoWhat I'm talking about is smoking cannabis, a Class B drug. If you're found in possession, you could end up with a caution, £90 fine and criminal record. At worst, you could find yourself in prison for up to five years. More than two million Britons ...
- 36-year-old offered to supply cannabis - Derry Journal May 24, 201636-year-old offered to supply cannabisDerry JournalPolice discovered the identity of a man who offered to supply Cannabis by tracing where he topped up his mobile phone, a court has heard. Brendan Joseph John Harkin, of Carranbane Walk, pleaded guilty to four charges of offering to supply a Class B ...
- Two men bailed after cannabis farm discovery in high rise city flats - Liverpool Echo May 24, 2016Liverpool EchoTwo men bailed after cannabis farm discovery in high rise city flatsLiverpool EchoA 42-year-old man, from Everton, has been released on conditional bail after being questioned on suspicion of possession with intent to supply cocaine and cannabis, and possession of cannabis, after the discovery of 94 plants . A second man, who is 24, ...and more […]
- Guernsey chef jailed for cannabis import bid - BBC News May 24, 2016BBC NewsGuernsey chef jailed for cannabis import bidBBC NewsA French chef working in Guernsey has been jailed for two years for importing cannabis worth nearly £6,000 into the island. Jonathan Zerbib, 23, from Saint-Germain-de-la-Grange, admitted bringing 195g (7oz) of cannabis resin on a ferry from St Malo.
- Jailed: Shropshire businesswoman, 45, set up cannabis farm - shropshirestar.com May 24, 2016shropshirestar.comJailed: Shropshire businesswoman, 45, set up cannabis farmshropshirestar.comA businesswoman who set up a cannabis factory at a farm in Shropshire to ease her financial difficulties has been jailed for four years. Keith Taylor was jailed for 14 months.and Angela Bates for four years. 1. Comments. Mother-of-two Angela Bates got ...
- Cannabis use linked to gene mutation - Medical Xpress May 24, 2016Medical XpressCannabis use linked to gene mutationMedical XpressScientists from The University of Western Australia have identified how using cannabis can alter a person's DNA structure, causing mutations which can expose them to serious illnesses, and be passed on to their children and several future generations.Cancer risk to kids from cannabis useThe […]
- Green Machine: Meet the Sports Car Made From Cannabis Hemp - AlterNet May 23, 2016AlterNetGreen Machine: Meet the Sports Car Made From Cannabis HempAlterNetLike the pot people like to smoke, cannabis hemp is classified as cannabis sativa, even though it contains negligible levels of the high-producing cannabinoid THC and won't get anyone stoned. It's cultivated for fibers, seeds and oils, not psychoactive ...
- Couple let son grow £70000 cannabis farm to try and pay off his drug debt - Liverpool Echo May 23, 2016Liverpool EchoCouple let son grow £70000 cannabis farm to try and pay off his drug debtLiverpool EchoHe said the cannabis was intended for supply back in the UK and was jailed for 10 months in France and told to pay a £30,000 fine. Liverpool Crown Court heard how Maitland snr also admitted cannabis was being grown at his family's home in Windle Street.a […]
- Bedlington Station Primary School pupils caught with cannabis - BBC News May 24, 2016
Top Posts & Pages
- 16,108 hits
May 2016 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- #12292 (no title)
- Blog New
- Hydroponics Store
- “Just Be Good to Me” – S.O.S. Band [Digitally Remastered]
- Best Songs Hip Hop R&B Mix 2015 – New Hip Hop R&B Songs 2015 Mix 7
- Big Daddy Kane – Aint No Half Steppin
- Fiend – There’s One In Every Family (Full Album)
- Lady Lykez – Chat 2 Your Man
- Lost Boyz – Legal Drug Money (Full Album) HQ
- Sneaker Pimps. SP4. (Full Album).
- Tabanacle – Superman feat. Bilzar & Mandem On The Wall (Music Video)
- Science PDF